Members of NCKU are urged not to make unnecessary travels to decrease the risk of cluster infections.
1. Please fill out the form for daily body temperature and symptom record tracking.
2. Those under quarantine or health monitoring, or exhibiting any respiratory symptoms like fever or cough, do NOT come to school.
3. If you start to display coronavirus-like symptoms, do wear a face mask and seek medical advice immediately at a nearby hospital. If you become a suspected case after diagnosis and require to be screened, you need to inform our Campus Security Report Center (24-hr hotline: 06-2757575 ext. 55555). The University will contact you to provide help and care.
1. Main Lib & Medical Lib Service Hours: 8:20 a.m. – 5 p.m., Mon.-Fri. Closed on Sat. & Sun.
2. Circulation desk available only. Reading area & stacks are closed.
3. KnowLEDGE: Closed from 8 p.m. May 19 to 8.a.m. June 29, 2021